I was over on Miz's site and saw this post "What I have Learned" It made me say...Let me do my own list so here it goes:
What I have learned -
- Follow your dreams. They are often part of God's blueprint for you.
- It's ok to let go of one you love, when it is meant to be no matter how long it takes, you can get back together.
- Humble is not the same as being a pushover.
- It is hard going from "me" to "we" but it is so worth it.
- Boys need you to let go if they are going to be men.
- Life is 10 % what happens to you and 90% how you react to what happens to you.
- Learn to laugh in spite of your condition and regardless of your situation.
- Be happy with you before you try to couple up. It is supposed to be whole folks coming together to become 1.
- Hurt people hurt people.
- Love your career and it won't seem like work.
- Mother of 2, Child of God in DMV "They always ask me if I make it am I going to forget about them, but the question is, if I don't make it will they forget about me?" My spin : RealTalk When u are up everyone wants to hang on, but look for the ones that let you lean on when you are down. Remember...don't just look for me when I am up, support me when I'm down. ♥ In prosperity, your friends know you, in adversity, you know your friends. I asked God for strength, I got adversity. I asked God for wisdom, I was made a fool of. I asked for patience, I had a difficult relationship. I looked back, He gave me what I asked for. Adversity showed me I was stronger than I thought; being a fool opened my eyes to discernment making me wise; the difficult relationship showed me that patience is earned not given. Blessings come in many forms, not all of them recognizable.