So I was thinking, I really haven't introduced myself to you properly. So I am writing this post called 12 things...because they are 12 things about me.
12. I was born in Athens, Greece and have dual citizenship.
11. I spent 8 years in the Navy
10. I am the middle child and I have some tell-tale middle child tendencies and quirkiness
9. I am more comfortable in my skin at 42 than I have EVER been. I think it comes from realizing just how short and precious life really is.
8. I am an introverted extrovert. What does that mean? I prefer solitude over crowds. While I can blend and mix in any environment, I don't like to feel like I'm "On" all the time. Being extroverted is a chore to me. That is why acting is a perfect hobby. :)
7. I have lived on 5 continents. (North America, South America, Europe, Asia, Africa)
6. I was a state officer for 2 years in Phi Beta Lambda and ran for National one year. This is the college chapter of FBLA (Future Business Leaders of America.)
5. I read daily and have the Amazon Kindle app on my phone. I keep anywhere from 5 - 10 active books on it.
4. I am an IT geek. I have both an IT degree and a business degree.
3. I have a photographic memory.
2. I love logic games and play grid detective and Sudoku everyday.
1. I worked in IT forensics for 5 years and spoke at a national convention for Litigation Analysts.
- Mother of 2, Child of God in DMV "They always ask me if I make it am I going to forget about them, but the question is, if I don't make it will they forget about me?" My spin : RealTalk When u are up everyone wants to hang on, but look for the ones that let you lean on when you are down. Remember...don't just look for me when I am up, support me when I'm down. ♥ In prosperity, your friends know you, in adversity, you know your friends. I asked God for strength, I got adversity. I asked God for wisdom, I was made a fool of. I asked for patience, I had a difficult relationship. I looked back, He gave me what I asked for. Adversity showed me I was stronger than I thought; being a fool opened my eyes to discernment making me wise; the difficult relationship showed me that patience is earned not given. Blessings come in many forms, not all of them recognizable.