About Me

My photo
Mother of 2, Child of God in DMV "They always ask me if I make it am I going to forget about them, but the question is, if I don't make it will they forget about me?" My spin : RealTalk When u are up everyone wants to hang on, but look for the ones that let you lean on when you are down. Remember...don't just look for me when I am up, support me when I'm down. ♥ In prosperity, your friends know you, in adversity, you know your friends. I asked God for strength, I got adversity. I asked God for wisdom, I was made a fool of. I asked for patience, I had a difficult relationship. I looked back, He gave me what I asked for. Adversity showed me I was stronger than I thought; being a fool opened my eyes to discernment making me wise; the difficult relationship showed me that patience is earned not given. Blessings come in many forms, not all of them recognizable.

Friday, January 13, 2012

20 Questions...the Grown-up edition

Tired of all of those surveys made up by high school kids? Have you ever kissed someone? Missed someone? Told someone you loved them? Drank alcohol? Here you have 20 questions for the people who are a little older... Tag me when you finish.

1. What bill do you hate paying the most?
The MORTGAGE...grateful to have a place to lay my head...wish it was already paid for. LOL

2. Where was the last place you had a romantic dinner?
hmmm Home...hubby cooked. kids were gone...candles everywhere...ahhh I love being married *sigh*


3. What do you really want to be doing right now?
Nothing...like at home feet up doing absolutely nuffin :)

4. How many colleges did you attend?
Two

5. What are your thoughts on gas prices?
I now live somewhat in the city but my job is not on the transit line or I would be on MARTA like a mugg.

6. First thought when the alarm went off this morning?
Dagnabbit it's 5 already?!?!?!

7. Last thought before going to sleep last night?
My hubby sure does take care of me (I wasn't feeling well and he had just given me meds and was rubbing my head as I fell asleep)

8. Do you miss being a child?
Sometimes. I miss the carefree me.

9. What errand/chore do you despise?
Cleaning the bathroom...uggg especially behind boys/men.

10. Have you found real love yet?
Yes; His name is Jesus...Have you met Him? Want me to introduce you? ;) Between Jesus and my hubby I am batting 1,000,000 in the Love department.

11. Do you think marriage is an outdated ritual?
Nope...but just something we all need to put more thought and care into.

12. Have you ever crashed your vehicle?
Not the current one. *snicker*

13. At this point in your life would you rather start a new career or a new relationship?
New career.

14. Are you where you want to be in life?
No...but I think I am fast approaching it. ;)

15. What about you do you think has changed the most?
My beliefs and drive. I am driven but I realize time is short and I can't take life for granted.

16. Looking back at high school were they the best years of your life?
No, but I love my friends from that time. I would say my Navy years were the best!

17. Where was the hang out spot when you were a teenager?
Metro Center, Riverside park, Iverson Mall

18. Were you the type of kid you would want your children to hang out with?
Ummm in some respects yes, I was really into school...but after work was done...I was all for fun and was kind of hardheaded. LOL The hardheaded me could not be my kids friend...Think Eddie Haskell from leave it to beaver LOL

19. Who do you think impacted your life the most?
My kids and relationship with God. Taught me to be more selfless instead of selfish.

20. Do you tell stories that start with “when I was your age”?
All the time..lol

No comments: