1. I was born in Athens, Greece
2. I am the middle child of three (older brother, baby sister)
3. I am a perfectionist and get easily frustrated if things get out of order.
4. I get bored easily so I like to be challenged
5. I love road trips.
6. I love to read.
7. I used to blog alot when I had self-esteem issues.
8. I can bake very well.
9. I was in the Navy for 8 years
10. I used to be addicted to my phone
11. I can read upside down.
12. I have a photographic memory
13.My first blog was on blog-city and I had over 200,000 hits
14. I had a weight problem from 27 until 35
15. I have about 3 unfinished "book" projects that I started and then abandoned
16. I like writing short stories/plays better than focusing on a book (I lose interest in long projects)
17. I was on a PBS talk show when I was 11
18. I have always wanted to be in entertainment.
19. I used to be more of a follower than a leader.
20. I had a problem with needing to be liked, then I discovered that I don't need external validation.
- Mother of 2, Child of God in Atlanta "They always ask me if I make it am I going to forget about them, but the question is, if I don't make it will they forget about me?" My spin : RealTalk When u are up everyone wants to hang on, but look for the ones that let you lean on when you are down. Remember...don't just look for me when I am up, support me when I'm down. ♥ In prosperity, your friends know you, in adversity, you know your friends. I asked God for strength, I got adversity. I asked God for wisdom, I was made a fool of. I asked for patience, I had a difficult relationship. I looked back, He gave me what I asked for. Adversity showed me I was stronger than I thought; being a fool opened my eyes to discernment making me wise; the difficult relationship showed me that patience is earned not given. Blessings come in many forms, not all of them recognizable.