About Me

My photo
Mother of 2, Child of God in DMV "They always ask me if I make it am I going to forget about them, but the question is, if I don't make it will they forget about me?" My spin : RealTalk When u are up everyone wants to hang on, but look for the ones that let you lean on when you are down. Remember...don't just look for me when I am up, support me when I'm down. ♥ In prosperity, your friends know you, in adversity, you know your friends. I asked God for strength, I got adversity. I asked God for wisdom, I was made a fool of. I asked for patience, I had a difficult relationship. I looked back, He gave me what I asked for. Adversity showed me I was stronger than I thought; being a fool opened my eyes to discernment making me wise; the difficult relationship showed me that patience is earned not given. Blessings come in many forms, not all of them recognizable.

Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Day 13 I'm Weak

13. Describe 5 weaknesses you have.

I usually don't try to focus on my weaknesses.  It's a problem when I do focus on them because my biggest weakness is
that I over analyze EVERYTHING.  When I make mistakes, I tend to replay them over and over again. Analyzing what may have happened if I had acted/reacted differently.


  • I can come off as a know-it-all.   I don't try to but I learn as much about my topic so that I am knowledgeable and know what I am talking about.  I try not to contribute to the conversation unless I know what I am talking about...that being said, if a person says something incorrect, I correct them and it may come off wrong.  I don't mean to but I liken it to passing bad information.  I am working on this. 
  • I tend to be passive aggressive when hurt.  I just picked up on this recently...yes very passive aggressive and nice-nasty when pissed off.  Especially when someone upsets my apple cart. You know, throw me a curve ball that upsets my agenda and flow. 
  • I am too critical of myself.  I tend to be harder on myself than I am on others.  I set my bar so high for myself...to near impossible standards....then beat myself up if I don't meet my goals when I think I should. 
  • Nosy.  Yep I said it. I am nosy as hell.
    This can be a good or bad thing.  I think it is because I don't trust anyone so I am always looking for a reason to justify why I don't trust them.  Most folks trust you until you give them a reason not to; me I don't trust you until you prove you are trustworthy. 
So those are my 5 biggest weaknesses and I have been actively working on them. 

Ah one day, one step at a time. 

Until next time...

MzNewy

No comments: