14. Describe 5 strengths you have.
1. I am flexible. It may not seem like a strength to you but follow me for a minute. I can adapt to any environment. I can go from the classroom to the boardroom, from the country club to the night club, from the suburbs to the hood. That is a feat not easily mastered. Don't believe me? Just try to take someone out of one of those environments where he/she has thrived and stick them in another, most are somewhat awkward, can't seem to find a middle ground and are just downright uncomfortable and it shows.
2. I am analytically driven. The same weakness is also a strength. Because I analyze things, I often can vary my approach and reach a consensus among the masses.
3. I am dependable. I do what I say, am supportive and try to be the best human I can be.
4. I am loyal. I am loyal. I can be your biggest ally. I am supportive and will go to the ends of the earth for those I trust.
5. I am adventurous. I will try just about anything once. I jump in my car and will drive to check out a wine festival, a beach or anything that interests me. I am not afraid to venture out alone.
- Mother of 2, Child of God in Atlanta "They always ask me if I make it am I going to forget about them, but the question is, if I don't make it will they forget about me?" My spin : RealTalk When u are up everyone wants to hang on, but look for the ones that let you lean on when you are down. Remember...don't just look for me when I am up, support me when I'm down. ♥ In prosperity, your friends know you, in adversity, you know your friends. I asked God for strength, I got adversity. I asked God for wisdom, I was made a fool of. I asked for patience, I had a difficult relationship. I looked back, He gave me what I asked for. Adversity showed me I was stronger than I thought; being a fool opened my eyes to discernment making me wise; the difficult relationship showed me that patience is earned not given. Blessings come in many forms, not all of them recognizable.