- Having a relationship with Jesus.
- Being a mom to 2 handsome young men. Yep that is tied for number one accomplishment. In a day and age where I could have given up, could have been a statistic, I think I did alright.
- Graduating from college. Goes without question. I did this TWICE and as a single mom and non-traditional student.
- Having my first house built from the ground up in a desirable neighborhood as a single mom at age 32. I wanted my kids to have a good education and I moved them to the suburbs of Atlanta to a great school district. I was able to do this in a neighborhood where most homeowners were 2 income families.
- Being promoted and moving back to the DMV
- Mother of 2, Child of God in Atlanta "They always ask me if I make it am I going to forget about them, but the question is, if I don't make it will they forget about me?" My spin : RealTalk When u are up everyone wants to hang on, but look for the ones that let you lean on when you are down. Remember...don't just look for me when I am up, support me when I'm down. ♥ In prosperity, your friends know you, in adversity, you know your friends. I asked God for strength, I got adversity. I asked God for wisdom, I was made a fool of. I asked for patience, I had a difficult relationship. I looked back, He gave me what I asked for. Adversity showed me I was stronger than I thought; being a fool opened my eyes to discernment making me wise; the difficult relationship showed me that patience is earned not given. Blessings come in many forms, not all of them recognizable.
Monday, August 10, 2015
Day 16 I DID IT!!!!!!!
16. What are your 5 greatest accomplishments?