23. List your top 5 hobbies and why you love them.
1) Writing/performing spoken word...I just love conveying my feelings and thoughts rhythmically.
2) Sudoku....I love the analytic nature of doing Sudoku puzzles.
3) 5Ks I began doing 5ks in 2014 when I moved to DC. I love the feeling of accomplishment when I finish...it doesn't hurt that I am amassing a collection of cool t-shirts.
4) "Diners, Dives and Drive-ins" scoping...yep I am a foodie...so I like looking for eclectic places to eat. Sometimes I look out for places featured on the show, other times I find places based on Yelp ratings etc. I have done mini road trips to eat at some of these places.
5) Wine tasting...this is a new hobby. I am just getting into this. I like wine now so I am always looking for new wines etc. So now I am looking forward to going to wine tastings and festivals.
- Mother of 2, Child of God in DMV "They always ask me if I make it am I going to forget about them, but the question is, if I don't make it will they forget about me?" My spin : RealTalk When u are up everyone wants to hang on, but look for the ones that let you lean on when you are down. Remember...don't just look for me when I am up, support me when I'm down. ♥ In prosperity, your friends know you, in adversity, you know your friends. I asked God for strength, I got adversity. I asked God for wisdom, I was made a fool of. I asked for patience, I had a difficult relationship. I looked back, He gave me what I asked for. Adversity showed me I was stronger than I thought; being a fool opened my eyes to discernment making me wise; the difficult relationship showed me that patience is earned not given. Blessings come in many forms, not all of them recognizable.