About Me

My photo
Mother of 2, Child of God in DMV "They always ask me if I make it am I going to forget about them, but the question is, if I don't make it will they forget about me?" My spin : RealTalk When u are up everyone wants to hang on, but look for the ones that let you lean on when you are down. Remember...don't just look for me when I am up, support me when I'm down. ♥ In prosperity, your friends know you, in adversity, you know your friends. I asked God for strength, I got adversity. I asked God for wisdom, I was made a fool of. I asked for patience, I had a difficult relationship. I looked back, He gave me what I asked for. Adversity showed me I was stronger than I thought; being a fool opened my eyes to discernment making me wise; the difficult relationship showed me that patience is earned not given. Blessings come in many forms, not all of them recognizable.

Wednesday, December 08, 2010

I'm back

Greetings Blogland! 

I had given up blogging for awhile.  I decided to return because I just need somewhere to brain dump. 

Positive energy is always welcomed.  Exciting things are happening inmy life.  I have a play coming up this weekend called "Cinderlla's Crunk Christmas"  NOTE...shameless plug coming up.  LOL

It is Christmas and Cinderella is not looking forward to it.  She is tired of being harassed by her Step Sisters and Mother,'n' the hood is coming out.  Then we have the Fairy Godmother who wears a housecoat because she does not feel like putting on that big dress, 'n' then we have BeBe kids keeping things going. The King is a Pimp 'n' the Duke wants to be the Prince.
Click here to purchase tickets an if you can not come please make a donation:

http://cinderellascrunkchristmas.eventbrite.com/

End Plug

Well feel free to ask MzNewy anything....I'm back.

No comments: