About Me

My photo
Mother of 2, Child of God in DMV "They always ask me if I make it am I going to forget about them, but the question is, if I don't make it will they forget about me?" My spin : RealTalk When u are up everyone wants to hang on, but look for the ones that let you lean on when you are down. Remember...don't just look for me when I am up, support me when I'm down. ♥ In prosperity, your friends know you, in adversity, you know your friends. I asked God for strength, I got adversity. I asked God for wisdom, I was made a fool of. I asked for patience, I had a difficult relationship. I looked back, He gave me what I asked for. Adversity showed me I was stronger than I thought; being a fool opened my eyes to discernment making me wise; the difficult relationship showed me that patience is earned not given. Blessings come in many forms, not all of them recognizable.

Thursday, December 09, 2010

Turn about is fair play...or is it?

When the mistress becomes number 1, someone has her old job at number 2. 

What if that someone is the girlfriend/wife he was cheating on with her? 


I know a couple going through a trial seperation, and the very chic he cheated with is now being cheated on.  Think about it, chic number 1 had him first so do you think the girlfriend is getting what she deserves when he is creeping with his wife/girlfriend he was with before her?

What say you blogland?

5 comments:

Ladynay said...

Yep! Just like the saying goes, if he cheated with you, he'll cheat on you. Don't matter who it's with!

Karma, gotta love it!

Gorgeous_Puddin said...

Funny, the man seems to get all the reward with this situation.

Newy said...

@ Nay...true


@ Gorgeous...only if he things he is the player and doesn't realize he is getting played.

chele said...

I don't think anyone deserves to be cheated on, deceived and taken for granted. However, we have got to remember that we reap what we sow. She sowed those seeds and now she's reaping the harvest.

Newy said...

@ chele...exactly. Doesn't she know if he will cheat WITH you he will cheat ON you?!?!?!