About Me

My photo
Mother of 2, Child of God in DMV "They always ask me if I make it am I going to forget about them, but the question is, if I don't make it will they forget about me?" My spin : RealTalk When u are up everyone wants to hang on, but look for the ones that let you lean on when you are down. Remember...don't just look for me when I am up, support me when I'm down. ♥ In prosperity, your friends know you, in adversity, you know your friends. I asked God for strength, I got adversity. I asked God for wisdom, I was made a fool of. I asked for patience, I had a difficult relationship. I looked back, He gave me what I asked for. Adversity showed me I was stronger than I thought; being a fool opened my eyes to discernment making me wise; the difficult relationship showed me that patience is earned not given. Blessings come in many forms, not all of them recognizable.

Monday, December 20, 2010

Reflections and the Weekend.

After a year in a relationship that was so not right for me, I am happily single.  I thought I would go through withdrawal, regret, denial....something....but none of that happened.  Instead, I feel free, encouraged,  and like a caged bird whose been released.  He isn't a bad man, just not the right man for me.


This weekend was AWESOME!!!!!  We had a great run with "Cinderella's Crunk Christmas"  I was exhausted but happy and sad yesterday.  I was happy because we really came together as a cast and put out a quality production that everyone enjoyed.  I was sad because last night was our last night together and we grew close.  It was surreal  that we would not come together again in that capacity.


Let's see what else....oh yeah there was a great article written about me in the Atlanta Examiner  Yaay me! 

I am just really enjoying life right about now.  Merry Christmas and Happy New Year Blogland!

2 comments:

Mizrepresent said...

It's a beautiful thing! First off, thanks for visiting my blog and leaving a comment, so glad to meet bloggers from the ATL. I will be checking you out on the daily. Much luv, and Merry Christmas, Happy New Year! Please keep me updated on your plays!

Newy said...

Thanks Miz! Your Blog is awesome. I am also checking yours out daily.