About Me

My photo
Mother of 2, Child of God in DMV "They always ask me if I make it am I going to forget about them, but the question is, if I don't make it will they forget about me?" My spin : RealTalk When u are up everyone wants to hang on, but look for the ones that let you lean on when you are down. Remember...don't just look for me when I am up, support me when I'm down. ♥ In prosperity, your friends know you, in adversity, you know your friends. I asked God for strength, I got adversity. I asked God for wisdom, I was made a fool of. I asked for patience, I had a difficult relationship. I looked back, He gave me what I asked for. Adversity showed me I was stronger than I thought; being a fool opened my eyes to discernment making me wise; the difficult relationship showed me that patience is earned not given. Blessings come in many forms, not all of them recognizable.

Monday, December 20, 2010

Meet me on Monday (Stolen from Chele)

Questions:

1. What will your Christmas dinner consist of? Not sure.  No big to-do this year so whatever the boys want.

2. Do you watch commercials or flip through the channels?  I watch them.  I am a big marketing buff so I love quirky eye-catching commercials.


3. How long will you leave your Christmas decorations up? Not applicable this year.  This year my tree was used on the set of the play so it has been up since October.  Alot of my decorations were at the theater.  After we tore down the set yesterday, It was tiring.  The boys and I agreed we really don't want to go through all of that for 5/6 days so we are bypassing the tree/decorations etc. thing at the house this year.


4. What movie makes you cry every time you watch it? Steel Magnolias.

5. Do you have a Facebook? yes I do.

1 comment:

blkbutterfly said...

A few of my FB friends mentioned getting a tree this past weekend. I don't understand the point of having it up for a week or so.

Steel Magnolias is my boo-hoo movie too! gets me every time...

Have a merry Christmas!